22 Apr 2017
I may, or may not, have neglected my blog a bit recently and I apologise. I have struggled to juggle my full time job, living my life and writing a blog. Anyway, more on that another time!
To make up for the lack of posts, I have a little competition for you guys! I have partnered up with CLC Media to give one lucky reader two tickets to the Grand Designs Live show at The ExCel, London. Showing from the 29th April to the 7th May, Grand Designs Live offers interior inspiration from Grand Room sets, interactive cookery demonstrations and much, much more. So if you are looking to spruce up your home, this may be the one for you!
How to enter
If you would like the chance to win two tickets to Grand Designs Live, all you need to do is let me know what you look forward to seeing the most at the show! Please enter via the raffle copter below so I am able to contact you after the competition has closed.
The competition will close midnight on the Wednesday 26th April. Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• The competition opens at 12am and ends at Midnight on the 26th April. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
• To enter, applicants must leave a comment for a chance of winning
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
• The prizes are as stated and comprises of two tickets for Grand Designs Live (valid between the 29th April – 7th May) to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
• Prizes will be posted to the winner within 48 hours of them providing their postage details.
• The winner will be announced by Rafflecopter on the 27th April.
• Entrants must be prepared to be able to organise their own travel to Grand Designs Live on a date between the 29th April – 7th May , in the case that they are selected to win the competition.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Carissa May and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.