10 ways to use Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil
1. Mix a little with your foundation to allow for a smoother application.
2. Put a few drops into your bath for super soft skin. It also leaves your skin smelling lovely.
3. Use a few drops on your cuticles to leave them feeling super nourished.
4. For a hydrating hair mask put a few drops into wet hair and wrap a towel around your head for 2 minutes.
5. After waxing or shaving, apply to your skin to soothe any soreness, it will also leave your skin feeling super soft.
6. Apply to your face after serum for an intense moisture/use after come out of the bath/shower to retain moisture
7. Apply to areas of the body where you want to achieve a subtle glow.
8. Use as a hair serum, either to help keep you hair straighter for longer, or to help calm curly hair.
9. For really dry skin, apply some the oil followed by your normal moisturiser (or mix the 2) to give your skin an intense moisture (particularly good for elbows and knees).
10. Apply to the ends of dry hair to help battle split ends.
It's no wonder this sells on average every six seconds in France! I will definitely be buying the full version when I run out - which you can buy here for £17 (although this sounds like a lot, it will last you a very long time)
My favourite so far would have to be number 4. Have you got any other ways to use this oil? If so please do share!
Lots of Love,