A Round-Up of 2016
2016 started a little different to most years. We spent our NYE at a Mexican restaurant, where we made a list of our 2016 new years resolutions, tied the list to a balloon and let it go at midnight. Number one on my list was to travel the world more - tick, number two was to read 18 books in 2016 - this was a fail.
Overall, 2016 was a year full of many happy memories. I went to my first Secret Cinema, which was amazing, I saw one of my close friends get married, one of my close friends have a baby, I travelled to some very beautiful places and much much more. In terms of blogging, it started off well, however towards the end of the year I neglected my blog. I then decided it was time for a bit of a re branding and spent some time relaunching my new blog.
2016 in numbers4: New countries visited.
6: Countries visited.
15: Flights taken.
17: Hotels stayed in.
41: Times I blogged.
134: Photos Instragrammed.
Highlights of 2016- Gaining my Open Water PADI certification in Indonesia
- Seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland
- Hiring a cottage in the Peak district with friends
- Watching the ATP World Tour Finals
- Attending Kellerman's Holiday Resort (Secret Cinema)
2016 Blogging AchievementsSadly I did not work very hard on my blog in 2016 so this section is very small, however there are some aspects that I did work on that have worked out for the better.
- I finally decided to take the plunge and re brand my blog
- I hit 400 posts on my blog
- I invested more time in my Instagram account and it has finally paid off
Top 10 Blog posts in 20161. Olivia Burton Rose Gold Watch with Interchangeable Strap
2. Should we be using Aluminium in our Deodorant?
3. How I keep my Makeup Brushes Clean
4. The New Pixi by Petra AW16 Collection
5. 6 Blogs I loved in 2015
6. The Perfect Travel Accessories from Aspinal of London
7. My Invisalign Journey: Update - Tray 13 of 23
8. Book Review | How Not to Travel the World by Lauren Juliff
9. Ted Baker Sweet Treats Perfume - Grace and Olivia
10. How and why you should be Double Cleansing
Thank you for all your support throughout the year and I look forward to what 2017 has to offer!